vermillion horizon

Saturday, February 25, 2006

おひさしぶりです

Time for the second coming of 外人ガール・サバイバル日記 in Japan. For months, I wrote of my adventures as a foreigner living in Japan, struggling to create a bilingual account of my most memorable moments. The English came easy, but writing in Japanese was a painstaking exercise impossible without my dictionary and my husband's liberal feedback. As the months passed and we both became busier with other things, my blog entries became fewer and farther apart - and sadly months have passed since the last update. Maybe I set the bar too high by trying to keep in blog in language I'm still struggling with.

But I miss writing, sharing my random thoughts and recollections about the things which I like most - visiting cafes, exploring new places, spending time with interesting people. So I'll try this blog thing again, this time sticking to English. If I can still share my stories with friends back in Japan, great! I'm so amazed by their ability to master English. I will still try to improve my Japanese, but for the time being writing a daily blog 日本語で is still a bit daunting given my lack of time..

So for what it's worth, I hope you enjoy! I know I will.



Each time you finish reading a story, please click here! With just one click every day, you’ll be helping my blog ranking. Thank you!! banner_04.gif blue02.gif




1 Comments:

  • Thanks for visiting my blog - and thanks for your comments!

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home