vermillion horizon

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another goodbye?


While I'm on the subject of great places closing their doors for the last time, I heard a rumor that my favorite cafe literally in the world, VIVASH, will be closing for good next week. Say it isn't so!

I can't say enough about how much I love this place. I still remember going there for the first time, not long after I moved to Tokushima - and not long after the cafe opened for business. I've lost count of the number of great times I spent there, talking for hours with friends and enjoying caramelccino and "rare" cheesecake in a relaxing, upbeat setting.

Who knew the last time I went there would really be the last time ever? VIVASH was the one place I looked forward to going back to most on my visits to Japan.

I wish things didn't have to change - but that's life, right?

Each time you finish reading a story, please click here! With just one click every day, you'll be helping my blog ranking. Thank you!! banner_04.gif blue02.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home