vermillion horizon

Friday, September 22, 2006

Green Tea Pearl Soymilk


Soy milk and green tea? That combination didn't sound too good to me. But then I tried Kikkoman's Green Tea Pearl Organic Soymilk and I changed my mind! Really, the taste is much better than one might expect - very smooth and just sweet enough. Plus, it's healthy! Much better than that Caramel Macchiato I usually like to drink...


Each time you finish reading a story, please click here! With just one click every day, you'll be helping my blog ranking. Thank you!! banner_04.gif blue02.gif

2 Comments:

  • Jamba Juice has some sort of matcha-soy combo. Have you tried it? I'm curious, but always get the peanut butter moo'd.

    By Blogger Huckle Cat, at 11:37 AM  

  • I haven't tried it! In fact, I haven't been to Jamba Juice in forever - the menu is so overwhelming! That peanut butter moo'd sounds great. I should stop by and try it.

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home