vermillion horizon

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Over in a flash

Just like that, the Cubs hopes of ending a century of futility are over. In three quick games, the Arizona Diamondbacks swept the Cubs right out of the playoffs. I would say it was fun while it lasted, but honestly it was a little ugly to see the Cubs duck out without much of a fight. Well, as we always say around here - there's always next year!






Each time you finish reading a story, please click here! With just one click every day, you'll be helping my blog ranking. Thank you!! banner_04.gif blue02.gif

4 Comments:

  • Hi Ms.
    I'm sorry about the Cubs.
    I don't know MLB very much. But I like New York Yankees. Because Hideki Matsui is playing at that team.He is a greatest Japanese slugger I believe.(Ichiro is not a slugger) But Yanks is almost beaten by Cleveland Indians.

    Please let me know, is "vermillion horizon" Dawn or Twilight?

    Best Regards,
    Shige

    By Blogger shigerucci, at 8:36 AM  

  • Hi Shige,
    Thank you! Yes, the results were really disappointing. The Yankees are a team that always seems to make the playoffs. Matsui has such great power. I wonder who will be the next Japanese superstar to come to MLB?

    Hmmm... that's a good question about "vermillion horizon". I never thought about it before, but when I think of the red sky I imagine twilight more than dawn!

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 6:55 PM  

  • Hi Ms,

    I was afraid to here that answer. It sounds like a result of Yankees playoff.

    Shige

    By Blogger shigerucci, at 10:24 AM  

  • Hi Shige,
    Very true! The Indians are ahead again as we speak...

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home