vermillion horizon

Sunday, May 20, 2007

New inspiration

I got a new camera! I had been attached to "Ixyちゃん" for over two years before getting my Elph earlier this year. Sorry to say, but the Elph caused me to lose my inspiration for taking photos. I think the new one, an EOS Rebel XTi (the Kiss X in Japan), will help me regain my interest! Here are a few photos from a warm, sunny Chicago Saturday:


Farmers markets are back for the season! We stopped by this one at the French school at Melrose and Broadway.


Bobtail celebrated the grand opening of its new store on Armitage by offering free ice cream for all!


Neighborhoods west of downtown provide some of the best views of the Sears Tower. Here is a glimpse from Fulton Market.


Now that everyone has a cell phone, who needs a public phone?

Wrapping up the day with Wicked. Good times!



Each time you finish reading a story, please click here! With just one click every day, you'll be helping my blog ranking. Thank you!! banner_04.gif blue02.gif

3 Comments:

  • Hi! Ms.horizon,

    Good for you! I’ve been meaning to say but keep forgetting this. Not only this blog but also all the blogs around you have always so many beautiful pictures. I especially got fired up about seeing the musical by the last one, but I pity a little bit the actors or actresses of this musical because they must be so busy all the time for the practice or something if it is true what they say;
    "There's no rest for the wicked"

    By Blogger bun, at 5:20 AM  

  • Hi bun-san,
    Thank you! My favorite photos are the ones on ユキノヒノシマウマ. If you have a chance to check it out some time, please do!

    I think you're right - there are so many performances of Wicked every week, I wonder how those actors and actresses don't get burned out. The show is as good as ever after this long run!

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 7:40 PM  

  • There's a video here of Bobtail offering free ice cream.
    http://www.squidoo.com/bobtailhomemadeicecream/

    By Blogger darkangel, at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home