vermillion horizon

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Zoo Lights

One of my favorite things to do in Chicago over the holidays is to visit Zoo Lights. From Thanksgiving through New Year's, the Lincoln Park Zoo is transformed into a winter wonderland, with thousands of lights decorating the animal habitats. December has been warm this year, so strolling through the zoo to see the lights has been better than ever.






Each time you finish reading a story, please click here! With just one click every day, you'll be helping my blog ranking. Thank you!! banner_04.gif blue02.gif

4 Comments:

  • Wow! How do you get such great (unblurry!) night photos?

    Happy New Year, VH!

    By Blogger Huckle Cat, at 7:08 PM  

  • Hi there!
    Thanks for saying that. I was a little unsure about putting those photos up because my pictures haven't been so great lately. I actually just got a new camera (the Elph!) but I'm still getting used to it and figuring out its capabilities. I miss my IXY.

    See you soon?

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 10:46 PM  

  • Hi v_horizon san! I reached this blog when I was doing Internet surfing. I'm very happy to find here! There are lots of interesting stories and I have read all of these at once! I'm really impressed with your beautiful appropriate Japanese at "外人ガール・サバイバル日記". How have you learned such a quite a few Kanjis and expressions?!?! すごい!
    Well, I'm a Japanese female who lives in Tokyo. My hometown is Kagawa prefecture - you must have known very well!
    Am looking forward to reading a new column. I'll be back!!!

    By Blogger tomoko_m, at 11:08 AM  

  • Hi Tomoko san,
    Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm hoping to make some updates soon and publish some stories from the new year. I hope you'll check back again.

    I miss Kagawa... do you go back to visit sometimes?

    See you later!

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home