vermillion horizon

Sunday, April 30, 2006

In search of sunshine

Today ended up being cold, gray, and rainy - one of those days when the best thing to do is just sit at home and drink hot tea. And as I sip my tea, I try to think warm thoughts. And I think about one of my favorite places, where the weather is always hot and the sun is always shining. I'm curious if anyone can recognize where this is...



Each time you finish reading a story, please click here! With just one click every day, you’ll be helping my blog ranking. Thank you!! banner_04.gif blue02.gif

8 Comments:

  • Nope, that's not it... guess again :)

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 5:01 PM  

  • Nope, that's not it either! But I'll give you a clue... actually, it is closer to Japan than to Cuba.

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 6:07 PM  

  • Hawaii?

    Wherever it is, I want to be there!

    By Blogger Huckle Cat, at 9:46 PM  

  • Should I give away the answer.... Well... Dory, you got it! It is Thailand. And now the bonus question: Where in Thailand? That's probably even tougher to figure out :)

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 10:31 PM  

  • Your guess of Koh Samui is super, super close...

    Actually, it's Koh Tao, which is a smaller, less touristy island not far from Koh Samui. We loved it so much that we stayed there more than a week. I wish I could go again!!

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 8:00 PM  

  • Yes, great guess!

    You have never been to Japan before? Where would you like to visit?

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 10:20 PM  

  • I loved everything in Japan! Some of my favorite places... Miyajima (it's beautiful in the autumn), Kiyomizu and Nijo (in Kyoto), Kobe... too many to remember!! Maybe soon I will write about more of them on my blog :)

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 9:39 PM  

  • I hope you'll make it someday!

    By Blogger v_horizon, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home